A Historic Diesel Roster Through 1997
- EMD Switchers Both SW's & MP's included.
- Slugs Includes some F's, SW's, Alcos, and more
(KCS likes Slugs!).
- GP's (EMD) General Purpose Locomotive - 4 wheels per
Also known as a Road Switcher.
- SD's (EMD) Special Duty Locomotive - 6 wheels per truck.
- F units (EMD). The Predecessor of all Modern
- American Locomotive Works. (Alco) Diesels,
- Fairbanks Morse. (FM) Diesels, Best known for
their "Trainmasters" and Opposed Piston Engines.
This roster is as complete as I can manage at the present. If you can
fill in any of the blanks, such as builder numbers, present and past livery
(paint job), etc., please let me know. A complete Steam roster will be
coming in the future.
Please direct all questions or comments regarding this
page to email@example.com.
the KCS Historical Society's Homepage!
©1997-2003 by Karl Bernard.